Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Doctor update

Well the steroids worked. My platelets doubled and went up to 145,000! I am thrilled because this means if surgery is necessary I will be ok. It also means I can have an epidural, and any internal bleeding should be a very rare event. I am thrilled!!! This means I did have ITP for sure, which sounds bad but is a relief to me because it explains everything. So they are keeping me on the meds and bed rest until I deliver. My blood pressure was a little elevated, my potassium was low, and B12 was low, but besides that I looked PERFECT!!!!!!!!! HOORAY!!!!!!!! Now we just have to wait to see Jude on Thursday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey jen its misty camerons mom just wanted to let you know that i am thinking about you and Jude!!! good luck on thurs. cant wait to hear the news about baby jude do you have someone updating your site so we will know when he is here and how you 2 are doing?