Saturday, August 30, 2008

Day --- of my captivity

So my captors want to torture me by feeding me this horrible medicine. I think they sit and think up things for me....lol. jk

I am at home today. I was going to take Emily out and go walk, but I feel 100% drained for some reason. Like it's hard for me to walk around, but I am not sure what is causing it. I am not having anymore contractions that I can tell just an aching back.

Emily is making a blanket for Jude, and Mike is upstairs painting. So I guess we are having a nice quiet day at home.

Have a good weekend everyone!

Update ~ I slept a lot today which is unusual with the prednisone, but good!!! I still feel cruddy and my back hurts. Plus I am having contractions. I am rather convinced now that even if I didn't go in Monday night that labor would be imminent. Mike finished painting the upstairs room. I am lucky that I have a lil contractor that can change the look of an entire room for the price of a gallon of paint in less than a day! It's Dallas Cowboys blue and very cute. He has so many jobs he needs to catch up on for people.........so don't think we have forgotten you. It's just been crazy around here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

tell emily that cameron says hi and she cant wait for the news of baby jude keep us posted