Saturday, May 23, 2009

Update

Sorry I have not updated. I have been so busy since work ended yesterday. Jude's eating is still less than normal, but I really believe it's do to his teeth. I gave him a bit of tylenol tonight, and he is doing so much better. His spasms are still breaking through, but again this could be caused from the pain of cutting teeth. I have a lot to post on Jude, and his CP, but it's rather late. I will get my thoughts in order, and I will be sure to post as soon as possible.

Emily played an AWESOME game of softball last night, and I am so proud of her. I also saw my family from Missouri tonight, at my cousins house so that was wonderful. It's late and I don't have much time, but I just wanted to post a quick update.

Please have a wonderful, and safe holiday weekend!!


2 comments:

Baby Jayden said...

Good to hear he's feeling better

Madison Sanders said...

I have CP as well. I'm a 19 year old twin with CP, go to a regular college, and make straight A's.

Even though the some days will be hard, don't give up. The doctors said I would't walk, would be blind and deaf. God still works miracles.