Tuesday, April 21, 2009

I should have been in pictures!

"Oh No" exclaimed little Jude, "Mommy put my down on my blanket!!"
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"No really I don't like it at all!!! Pick me back up mommy!!!" Whispered little Jude.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"What was that?.......oh whew, it was just the couch. NOW PICK ME UP I SAID"
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"Ok, that is much better. I like being on Daddy's tummy. I am going to get you mommy for setting me down!"
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"RAWR!!!"
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Thus was the story of Jude last night, but he sure is cute! He makes our hearts smile.

I finally got Emily's new camera in yesterday, and we both went crazy snapping pictures last night. I am so happy that her old memory card works in the new camera. I have decided to start a new blog where our family will give reviews on products we use, places we dine, and vacations we take. I figure my family has to many opinions on things, so we might as well put it down in writing (giggle). The first review I did was on Em's camera. You can visit the website here: http://ourfamviews.blogspot.com/. I hope you will stop by and visit. In addition here is a photo Emily snapped of herself with her camera last night. I think it's beautiful!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I am currently working on finding a host, and getting a code for the video of Jude's seizures. I am for warning you that it is very difficult to watch, and it has taken me a long time to get comfortable enough with showing parts of it. Therefore, when you see a title pop up "Seizure video", disregard it if you don't wish to see it. I finally came to the conclusion that if the video can help someone in the future than it's worth posting.

Stroke awareness tip of the day: Don't smoke around your children. Not only is second hand smoke dangerous, but children learn habits from you. Smoking greatly increases your chance for stroke. Make an effort to stop not only for your health, but for their health!

2 comments:

x o x o u i said...

Hi, Jenn--

I have been quietly following your blog for some time now, and I just had to share something...

Tonight I was checking out the blog of a local teacher and saw a photo he posted of himself with his Kindergarten class.

One boy in particular just stood out to me, and I thought..."Wow, that looks like Jude!" (See link below.)

hugs from Austin,
*Brie*

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_8_N-rrX0_bA/SbVi3I--4kI/AAAAAAAAAXs/7ZmTeQj7x9o/s1600-h/Cowboys+007.jpg

Jennifer Ortiz said...

Aw, thanks for that. What an adorable photo!