I have texted everyone I can to advice them any status changes throughout the day. If I text you more than once than bear with me, because I am very over tired. They have had to raise Jude's oxygen in take twice today because it would begin to fall under 90. They are still a bit at a loss, but we know more than we did. The X ray shows infiltration on both lungs, but they are not calling it pneumonia yet. Within the last hour his fever has started to rise again, and they gave him some Tylenol. The fever continued to rise so they suggested Motrin, but I have asked them to hold off on medications until it gets to high. The fever is doing it's job, and fighting the infection. They are going to take blood, and if his white blood cell counts are elevated than they will start an antibiotic via IV. If it's not elevated then it's viral, and we have to pray Jude can fight this. He has been a bit stronger today so that's good. It's strange because one minute he seems to be doing better, and the next minute he is in distress, and then asleep for hours.
I am hoping tomorrow that Jude turns the corner, and comes out of this.