Friday, February 20, 2009

EEG update

The EEG went well. Mike sent me a picture of Jude wrapped up like a little space monkey in all his equipment. While there the tech told Mike that he thought Jude's seizure could be infantile spasms. I don't believe this because I have watched video's of these and video's of the type of seizure Jude has. I could be wrong, but I doubt it. They did say however they are not sure Jude is actually getting a break when we think he is during the seizure. They believe he may be having one long seizure so that's disturbing. So far we do like this team, and we were assured the doctor we will see on Monday has extensive experience in this field. I will let you know on Monday what they said, and what our next course of action is.

1 comment:

Bronx Cataldo's said...

Well done on getting the EEG done. I know how bad the glue smells but you know you get so used to it. Its sad to say but I like the smell of it now. We just got home from the hospital we had to go in via the ER on wednesday. The bloody Infantile spasms are back. We just decreased his Keppra and will find out next month if they will do a trial of ACTH on him or not.
Hugs from the Cats in the Bronx