Sunday, December 21, 2008

Sunday

Well as I posted before we are looking at finding new homes for our cats to insure Jude's safety from scratches, etc. A sickness to Jude can be very different from a sickness in us. Anyway, we found a home for Angel, but have decided to let our outdoor cat Scooter stay. He eats outside, and rarely uses a litter box in here because he has an open field for a litter box :). He only comes in for an hour or two each day, and he is such a good cat. Well here is an example of how good he is. When I let him in today Scooter immediately walked straight over to Jude, and insisted on sitting next to the baby, and of course I was a bit paranoid watching him and moving him away. Suddenly Jude started a seizure.........it's like the cat KNEW! He stayed there until right when Jude stopped his seizure, and then without prompting Scooter got up and hopped on the couch to go to sleep. I felt like the farmer on the movie "Babe", and just patted Scooter on the head saying "That will do cat that will do". Here is a pic:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

On another note I posted some songs on this site. I am as stated a huge fan of music, and lyrics truly capture my attention. These songs remind me of Mike, Jude, Em, our situation, and life in general. Of course the one that makes me bawl every time? This one of course........

"Baby mine, don't you cry
Baby mine, dry your eyes
Rest your head close to my heart
Never to part, baby of mine
Little one when you play
Don't you mind what you say
Let those eyes sparkle and shine
Never a tear, baby of mine
If they knew sweet little you
They'd end up loving you too
All those same people who scold you
What they'd give just for
The right to hold you
From your head to your toes
You're not much, goodness knows
But you're so precious to me
Cute as can be, baby of mine "

No comments: