Friday, December 12, 2008

Dallas Cowboys tickets

If you know of anyone that would love to attend the last game at Texas stadium please let them know these are on ebay. We appreciate it very much!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170286886972

Mike called me this morning and told me Jude had a small seizure. He then started crying and said "he is just so beautiful" and I heard a tiny coo. He was better today, and its not that he is sad he just realizes how sweet Jude is. Jude also has a bit of a stuffy nose so I used the saline he loves so much, and sucked out his nose which he loved even more. Trust me I was his best friend at that point....kidding.

Well as stated I am more positive now and adopted the motto that I head on Home makeover ~ See the potential not the problem!

Have a good day.

No comments: