Monday, December 29, 2008

Busy bee

My goodness it is busy at work today! I haven't had a break to stop and post an update. First, off I noticed a big difference in Mike this weekend when I was home with him. He was much happier, and much more relaxed. Today however he is frustrated, and sounds very down again. I believe it's because he takes in everything with Jude, and there is no one else there to deflect some of the pain. Jude's seizures are still changing, and seem to be increasing in strength. They are still spaced a part though and seem to follow a specific pattern as far as times. So therefore, we put another call into the doctor today. In addition to calling them about the seizures I also let them know that we feel a bit cast aside. We feel a bit like the doctor thinks Jude just has to many issues so they give us some medication to shut us up. That way the doctor can move on to other children he thinks he can actually save. I know that isn't the case, but that's just the way we feel. So I am still waiting on the doctor to call back, and I will update once we can. This weekend we really noticed that Jude is truly not tracking any objects. In fact you can put your finger up to his eye, and he won't blink until you touch his lashes. I thought maybe he had a sight problem, but when you put him under light he squints. Anyway, Em is at home today too helping Mike a bit, but I think she is also bored. I am hoping she will get out to visit her little friends down the road. As I said before I am super busy so if this blog makes NO SENSE you know why.. :).

Here are some pics from Christmas.

I put Jude on his Teddy, but he fell asleep before I snapped the pic:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Jude sad after the game:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments: