Wednesday, July 22, 2009

So as I suspected Jude was much older than the other babies at Gymboree. He also could not do as much as they could, BUT never the less he loved the class. He especially enjoyed the parachute!! I think he enjoyed the breeze in his face, and the texture against his skin. So we will be taking him back next week.

The people that own the place are so nice, and welcomed Jude back with open arms. I (of course) immediately shared with the class when we were introduced that Jude suffered a stroke. This #1 allows people to understand what is going on with him, and why he cannot hold his head up. #2 always provides an opening for someone to ask "babies can have strokes" (which I heard), and therefore I can educate on pediatric stroke awareness. Overall, I am happy we took Jude, and I pray that he will someday be able to use more of their equipment. Time will tell what Jude will accomplish.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic



Yes, Jude is in his Dallas Cowboys outfit, because again I reiterate that Football season is around the corner. Now if I can only convince Jerry Jones this broke girl needs some tickets to just ONE game...(giggle)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

That's great! I wish we had a place like that here - my 4 yr old would enjoy it I think....and I wouldn't care how much bigger he was :) It's ALL about him, right? :)

Caroline said...

Ah, what a cutie- looks like he had a great time!
Xxx

~Amy Rose said...

Awww....he did have FUN!! LOVE that smile!

Anonymous said...

So glad Jude liked Gymboree!

Amy Hendrix

Candace said...

Jenn,
Yes, I am posting here too, b/c I missed this blog. Jude looked so happy in the class. Faith went to Kindermusic classes when she was 2, also much older than all the other kids. I felt out of place but she loved it! I tried to put my feelings aside for her sake, but it was very hard for me, at the time.

New@This said...

I have been reading your blog from the beginning...and I have just caught up!! I watched this video of your little Jude and I see such accomplishment!! He is such a fighter a inspiration! And you a amazing mother!! I wish nothing but the best for you and your family. You are a strong woman and can get over any mountain that you come across on your new path in life!