Thursday, December 23, 2010

Merry Christmas

I am working today, but there isn't much to do. Our corporate office is closed so there aren't any new updates, etc, but I am here if anyone needs anything.

Jude is at home with his nurse today, and he was all smiles when he woke up. He has been in a great mood lately, which is a blessing. I have really been trying to work with him on being vocal. When he looks like he wants up, or on his tummy, I ask him to tell me what he wants, and to let me know what he wants. He really tries to get some words out, which is such a huge accomplishment for him. He mostly just coos, or moans, but it is a start.

Tomorrow night we have a large crowd coming over for chili, and to just relax. I am really looking forward to spending time with family, and friends. My friend that just recently had the preemies is suppose to come over, and I am so glad! I hope she is able to relax a bit, although I know it will be hard.

If I don't get back on then everyone have a very Merry Christmas, and a safe holiday.

1 comment:

Momrempel said...

Merry Christmas to you and your entire family. May you be blessed beyond all measure now and throughout the new year! I have really enjoyed following your journey with Jude on this blog. Very inspiring! Be blessed!