Sunday, December 19, 2010

Congested Jude

Well Jude has been fighting off the congestion I mentioned for a few days, but today he woke up very congested today. I have been suctioning him, using Benadryl, and more for hours. The congestion makes him want to retch, and earlier he threw up. Yep, that means he has blown his Nissen, but I don't think completely. The throw up was also laced with blood, but I am pretty sure that's from the congestion. I cleaned the poor little boy up, and took him for a nice warm bath. He absolutely loved the bath, and shows me so with big smiles, and giggles.

Once he was all cleaned up I took him for a nap. We both fell asleep for a little over an hour and a half. Emily had a Christmas party today, but I am afraid she isn't going to make it. I think Jude is doing a little better, but I don't want to get him out in the cold.  I was going to ask to send Emily with a friend, but I had fallen asleep with Jude, and didn't get to text her. Emily seems okay with everything, I think she is pretty tired herself, and she is just hanging out watching Christmas movies.

Tomorrow is another Monday, and the start of a work week. I am looking forward to the holidays, and watching my kiddo's enjoy their surprises.

No comments: