Saturday, September 11, 2010

a little update

Jude looks a lot better today, and rather plump for a change. He has a terrible cough still, but the nurse is here watching him. I made myself get up this morning, and go for a bike ride, and I am glad I went. It was a struggle since I had not worked out this past week, but I believe exercise helps your mental state.

Since the nurse is here today Mike, and I are going to get out for a bit. We are not used to leaving Jude alone, but I know he is in good hands. I think we need some time to decompress.

Jude has a follow up appointment on Monday to check to see how he is doing. I will be anxious to hear what the doctor says.

2 comments:

Tami and Bobby Sisemore Family said...

praying your time with hubby is amazing! That is great you have someone trained to sit with Jude. I am praying for yall.

Blessings,
Tami
PRAYING for a miracle for Jeremiah
www.tillGodbringsthemhome.blogspot.com

Pam said...

So glad to hear Jude is coming along and looking better. You two deserve any bit of time you can get with one another. I would take time whenever the opportunity presents itself. You can't care for others when you don't care for yourself first. (That's one I have always heard and it rings true, but, sometimes a Mommy just can't rest untill all else is taken care of!) :)