Friday, September 10, 2010

Fyi

As a follow up to my blog I posted earlier, let me say this. Don't take anything I do, or say personally right now. I am angry, and I need some time to chill out. I have been positive since April of 2008, and it's also been since then that I have had a full nights sleep. Therefore, I am tired! I appreciate everyone's thoughtfullness lately. I appreciate the visits, the calls, the advice, the reassuring words, and the reaching out. It's been a long time coming for me to get just really really pissed off, but I am. It's a rarity, and I just need a few days, or maybe even weeks to just figure out a good balance of my emotions. Doesn't mean this is not me, doesn't mean I am changed, or depressed, just working through all this. I always prevail, and I will again.

If I lash out at you, it doesn't mean I haven't appreciated all you have done for me, it just means you were in the right place at the wrong time (insert evil grin here... As I always say, you have to have humor).

Now, I am going to pull up my picture of Maui, and stare at it while I work.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

You have every right to be pissed off. You can't be Mary Friggin Sunshine 24/7/365. It's just not natural. ;)

Your true friends and family will support you, no matter how angry you get or how much you lash out. That's what being a family or friend is all about.