Thursday, September 30, 2010

Alert

Jude has been up for several hours. In fact he was up, and I slept. The nurse said that he is due for a nap, but I explained that he doesn't normally take a nap. She just laughed when I told her that.  So since he isn't trying to sleep I am thinking he is feeling better. He is pretty pale today, but he is alert looking around. He has been taking a slow feed of pedialyte for a couple of hours, and he seems to be okay. The doctor explained that Jude has to be on a continous feed for four weeks because of the Nissen. We will then get to go to the bolus feeds, or the continous feed at night.

I just wanted to update everyone that he was alert.

1 comment:

Tami and Bobby Sisemore Family said...

Jenn,

Praying for Jude and you. Jeremiah had the nissan and they did not do continuous with him for 4 weeks. I am wondering why and if they should have. I have something to ask about now! He is having some problems and wonder if this is why.

Blessings,
Tami