Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Update!

I have not forgotten to blog, and update everyone I have been in a company meeting most of the day. Once I got back to work I have been non stop. So I did go to the doctor yesterday, and she checked me over. She said I had a viral upper respiratory infection, and a pulled muscle in my back. When I woke up this morning I still felt terrible, but by the end of the work day I am feeling much better! I really think it was a 48 hour viral thing. I went home yesterday after the doctor, and just relaxed. I am sure that helped me heal quicker.

So for years I have had a lump in the back of my arm, and I consulted a doctor about it before. He said it was nothing to worry about. Well I now have more, I thought there were three, but we found a fourth yesterday. I am still not worried, but the doctor did take a blood panel just to make sure all is okay. Let's face the facts people, I am getting older, stuff deposits all over your body in the strangest places ...we all begin to look and feel like swiss cheese. So again, I am not worried at all.  I do want to see the blood results though, because my bet is I am lacking a vitamin somewhere due to stress, and this will help let me know which supplement to take.

When I got home yesterday Jude was watching cartoons in his stander. I noticed he seemed to actually be looking at the TV a bit, and I noticed how very tall he is.



No comments: