Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

It's Thanksgiving. I have been left by my husband as he heads off to watch the Dallas Cowboys in their new stadium. I will miss him, but I cannot blame him for going. His friend Chris gave him a free ticket, and they have incredible seats. Emily went to her dads so it's just Jude, and I until about 4pm. We are hanging out watching the Thanksgiving parade. I keep trying to hold him, but he keeps getting mad I have taken him off his tummy.

I wanted to wish all my readers a very happy Thanksgiving. I am very grateful for my family, my friends, my job, and more. Be safe today, and enjoy your family, and blessings. I am very thankful Jude is still well since his surgery!

1 comment:

Gilda said...

Thanks Jenn,Hope your Thanksgiving was wonderful!