Tuesday, June 8, 2010

An early morning

Jude has been up since 3am, and I am exhausted. He woke up whining, and uncomfortable, and then it just snow balled from there. He would get in bed with me, and fall asleep but then I could not sleep. As soon as Jude was out I would move him to his crib, and he would wake up again. He also suffered two violent seizures that woke him up last night. Since he started the Melatonin we haven't had these issues, so I am not sure what's going on. I know it's going to be a long day at work today.

Oh and the hubby slept through it all, he said he has listened to Jude cry so much during the day he has become immuned. Somehow I missed that immunity shot.

Here is a great video I got of Jude, and Mike playing yesterday.......and Bigs joined in.



1 comment:

Candace said...

What a sweet video! It's so cute to see Mike playing with Jude. I love daddies with their children! Hope you get some shut eye tonight!