Monday, May 10, 2010

seizures and puppies.

Jude's seizures have gotten so severe that we are going to remove his crib toys for awhile. Jude starts flailing his arms, and he hits the toys so hard I am afraid he may seriously injure himself. We have increased the does of the Felbatol, but my gut is telling me this isn't going to work. I personally think we need to go back to the Depakote, and just stick with what was working. Mike said he wants to give it a chance, so I am trying to be patient. Granted the medication levels are still not where they need to be, but I can see the signs that there will probably be an issue.

Here is a cute pictures of Jude from this weekend. I was getting him to smile for me.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

My sister got a new puppy, "Winston" and the puppy really liked Jude. Jude seemed to like the puppy, until said puppy licked him on the mouth before Mike could stop him. He was pretty cute though.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I have been very busy today, and I am working on my continuing education, so I apologize if I am quiet this week. CE credits are required in Texas for insurance professionals. Currently I am on hour 8 of 40.....whew.

6 comments:

Gilda said...

Sweet Sweet pictures sorry about the seizures. I think it's wonderful about futhering your education, I will be praying really hard for you all.

Proud Wifey And Mommii of 3 said...

Still continuing to pray for you!!

Candace said...

Oh poor little Jude. I know you feel so frustrated with those awful seizures. Sending hugs to that sweet little man!

Katy said...

Great pictures of Jude! Sorry abuot the Feb not working--hopefully you'll get it sorted out soon.

Debbie said...

What a trooper and amazing little guy he is...
manages to "wow" you in spite of seizures increasing.
I see them daily, violent ones too...
I know your pain and I am praying for Jude.
Keep up the good work super-mom!

Anonymous said...

hey Jen its Misty (cameron thackers) mom just checking on you... you were on my mind a lot today.