Thursday, May 27, 2010

My morning

I was laying in bed this morning, and I heard rustling from Jude's crib. Then I hear, "uhh". So I waslked to Jude's crib, and pick him up, putting him in bed with us. This generally leads to Jude falling back to sleep, but this morning he had a huge grin on his face. Soon it went a little something like this...

Jude: Uhhh
Me: No Jude no up right now
Jude: Uhhh!
Me: No Jude, it's to early there is no up right now

Jude: (whacks me in the face) uhhhh!
Me: giggling, Jude don't hit mommy
Jude: Ummm
Me: Yes, mom
Jude: Uhhhh

So I picked him up, and then put him back in his bed turning on his barnyard. We then heard peep peep, moo moo, giggle giggle, uhhh uhhh, for about twenty minutes.

It was a cute morning.


2 comments:

Candace said...

so sweet! I love it, Jenn! He is trying soooo hard!

Unknown said...

That put a smile on my face this morning :-)