Tuesday, May 25, 2010

hoping......

I miss Jude's nurse, I really do. I know some people don't like others to invade their space, but our nurse was a God Send for us. She finally gave Mike some relief, and we trusted her with Jude. We knew that if he had a grand mal seizure in the bath, she would know how to handle it. She knew how, and when to administer his meds. She knew what to listen for when his chest seemed rattled, and what to do if he began to arch. She knew how to get food into a baby that resists eating. In a short amount of time she knew a lot about him, and his issues, much more than I could ever put into words. We just loved her........

I miss her.........I hope they decide we can have her back.

3 comments:

Candace said...

I can tell in your writing how much you miss her. I sure do hope they make the right decision....

Sarah said...

When do you find out their decision?

Jennifer Ortiz said...

Not sure........wish I knew! If we get her it could be a sign ya know?