Saturday, November 29, 2008

Saturday

Jude seems to be doing better, and I am so grateful for that. He is back to his smiley self!!! He is eating like crazy again, and I am sighing with relief!! I have so much to blog about, but I am afraid I cannot right now because this baby feels better, and wants to be held or played with 100% of the time. He doesn't want to fall asleep because "he might miss something" so he is aggravated because he is so tired. Mothers will understand the old pacifier trick where they start closing their eyes when you put it in their mouth, but suddenly they SPIT it out full force. Then you put it back in and they start slowly drifting off to sleep then BAM they spit it out, and the cycle starts again!!! Since he is eating I don't mind, but I am getting to that point that you are wanting to reach for a large box of Calgon. I am pretty sure there is a box with my name written on it. I also made the mistake of giving my husband his Christmas present early and therefore he is lost in PS3 world until some time in February :). So I am left alone downstairs wanting to jump in a very hot bath since 3:30pm. Is it to early to throw the white flag??

I have so much to blog about, but since it's so detailed I decided to wait until Monday when I will have a few minutes of non mommy time. Until that ..... anticipated (ha) moment here is a pic of Jude on his first Thanksgiving. Next year I just hope he can enjoy chomping on the turkey too! I have a lot to blog on from the prayer at Thanksgiving night, to relatives, and those relatives not being here, and more! I am afraid I might take up the whole page. :) We have a lot to be thankful for, and I am just happy things are looking brighter!! As positive as one tries to be when Eeyores cloud follows you around you cannot help but get down a bit. Sooooooooooo I am thrilled we found some sunshine!

Here is Juders! Still a bit under the weather, but getting there
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments: