Monday, November 17, 2008

Good Morning!

Well I was so tired after my Friday I had mentioned below that I went to bed at 8:45 and didn't wake up until 10:30 on Sat. Jude had gotten up early that morning to eat, but snuggled next to me in the bed and slept too. It was nice, and I think he felt like we were back to old times before my return from maternity leave. He woke up at 10:30 smiling at me which was a great sight to see. So I attempted to Christmas shop this weekend, and I did get all the kids in the family knocked out. Although, I thought about installing lasers in my purse so I could zap all the people running into me at the stores. I was very annoyed!!! I went with my friend Kel though and it was so nice to spend some time with her. Jude was pretty cute too and slept most of the time.............until we got to Target. It's like he had a little baby sense that this was the store mommy really needed to go too so it was time to wail, poop, and play. So after my Christmas adventure I went back home and to Mike and we went to dinner. From there we went to my cousins to enjoy a good UFC fight, and 1 glass of wine to many for me. It was fun though, and I always enjoy sitting and chatting with her.
Em was at her dads this weekend, and we always miss her when she is gone. Although, I was able to get her some gifts while I was out, and get them wrapped. The other benefit was I got to wrap everyone elses gifts without her trying to help. It's sweet she wants to help me, but her wrapping looks well you can imagine...lol! So Jude was rolling more from his tummy to his back, and he is really working on that back to the front rolling. I am more encouraged at everything I see him doing. Last night while watching the Cowboys (WAY TO GO MARION BARBER) I was feeling the back of Jude's head. I realize it slops downward in the back, and then began feeling the back of my head. It seems mine does the same thing so I breathed a little easier. Jude's next neurosurgeon appt is Dec 19th. I am about to call to see when they will schedule the MRI after that. I know he has to be checked in to the hospital because they have to put him to sleep to complete the MRI. That in itself scares the living bejesus out of me! I honestly cannot imagine my life without Jude. Regardless of his issues Jude is our special little boy. So far I think we are so blessed with Jude's progress. He is a true medical case study.

Oh and Emily is doing much much better with her behavior!!!!

No comments: