Monday, June 30, 2008

Monday Monday Monday

Good morning. Well we had a relaxful weekend. I have learned that the later I get in this pregnancy that if I don't take Saturday off to myself then I can barely get to work on Monday. Anyway, it was a nice weekend with Mike. We had a date weekend consisting of just laying around the house. We did go out to eat one night though and that was nice. I believe the economy has struck everyone so we all limit times out. Anyway, it was a good weekend with Jude until last night. I started having contractions about 5:30 and they lasted until about 11. I didn't want to panic so I just watched them. They were about every 10 mins and were pretty uncomfortable. I knew they were not braxton hicks because I have done this before, and know the difference. In addition my back was hurting and Jude would go a bit crazy after the contraction. I drank a lot of water and laid down and they finally subsided some. So I am chalking it up to my body getting ready for baby. I will have it all checked out though. I had a dr appt at 2 today anyway. Of course we we are super busy at work. I hope everyone has a great week. I am trying to post the actual video of Jude's sonogram, but my computer is not wanting to cooperate. I am sure it has something to do with user error :).

No comments: