Well here is the quick update because I am super busy at work. Mike stayed with Jude this morning until the doctor came and then Grandma and sweet friend Camryn took over. Jude threw up over night and has spit up several times today. They are trying an antibiotic today and slowly feeding some actual formula. If he cannot hold it down then tomorrow he gets the PICC line.
It's basically trial and error. We know Jude's body cannot hold out without nutrition, but right now he is very happy. Hopefully we will find a resolution soon.