Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Jude is sick

Well I got about 4.5 hours of sleep last night, which is better. Jude however is very sick, running a high fever. We was a bit cranky once last night, and then about 4:30 am I heard him whimper, and I heard his breathing, it was very rapid. When I put my hand to his head he was burning up, so we gave him some Motrin, which really made him mad. His fever soon stated going down some, but his breathing is still very rapid. I was very worried, but Mike insisted it's from Jude breathing through his nose. I disagree, and I am waiting to hear what the nurse thinks. Jude is coughing, stuffed up, running a fever, and has rapid breathing. He will sleep, but I think it's because he is exhausted.

Hopefully this will go away soon, but if he does the rapid breathing again tonight I am taking him in.

3 comments:

Candace said...

NO Jude! Don't be sick, sweetie! Jenn, I hope he gets on the mend quickly....

Sherry C said...

I don't think he is due for another illness, seems he was just getting better from the last thing. Get better little Jude. I think your mommy needs some rest.

Gilda said...

Praying for better days sorry your sick little man :( Thinking of you guys, I sure hope he is doing better sending you ((Hugs)) sweet Jude.