Wednesday, January 13, 2010

A LOSS

I am devastated!! A friend I have met through a pediatric stroke group lost her daughter. She woke up, and her daughter had just stopped breathing during the night. It's a mothers worse fear realized. I am not going to mention her name yet, but my heart is just aching for her. I had just spoken to her, and made plans to meet up in February. I was so looking forward to seeing her, and meeting her beautiful family.

I am torn apart today at work. I know her life will physically be easier, but emotionally I am not sure how you make it through this, but I know she will. She is a strong lady, and I know her beautiful angel will be watching over her always. God Bless my friend, you are in my prayers. I am here for you, and my heart goes out to you.

6 comments:

Laura Marchant said...

One of the hardest parts of reading blogs is realizing just how often little angels leave us. My prayers are with her and her family.

Julie said...

Oh no, I'm so sorry to hear that. I will be praying not only for her and her family but for you as well.

mom2nji said...

I agree with Midwest Mommy. Blogging opens us up to so many friends, but it always exposes us to so much loss. I am so sorry for your friends loss. Thinking of and praying for her.

Katy said...

I am so sorry to hear this. Prayers for her family.

gilda said...

So hard to hear the loss of a child, I am sending my thoughts and prayers to your friend and you as well. May god lift her up and wrap his arms around her during this sad and enduring time in the loss of her daughter.

Knowledge Safari said...

We are so sorry to hear of this loss. Please let your friend know that we are holding her in our thoughts. You hang in there too!