Thursday, January 7, 2010

BAD KITTY!

So Jude has been sleeping great lately, but I haven't........would you like to know why? Our big huge fluffy ragdoll cat Scooter is an indoor outdoor cat. He is normally the best cat you could ever ask for, even sprawling out belly up to let everyone pet him. Although lately, at three am he comes to my room, carefully climbs up Mike's dresser, and sits and raps on the blinds with his paw until I wake up. I drag myself out of bed, let him outside, and then crawl into bed. About 4:30 am there is a consistent scratching, and banging on my front door which is the same said cat wanting back in. I then repeat the process of getting myself out of bed, and letting the bad kitty back in. This then repeats itself at about 5am, at which time I am exhausted, and full of words for the animal.

You cannot lock him out, and I cannot install a kitty door. I may have terrorist soup tonight sprinkled with kitty.......

not really, but it's a thought!

4 comments:

Laura Marchant said...

Oh no!! I'm glad I am allergic, lol

Vicki said...

Ok Jenn......made me laugh and believe me I needed that!
Thanks so much! Also I want to share that hubby will give the dogs a treat every time they go potty outside so tonight I let the basset hound out and she comes back in quickly (5 inches of snow) and begs for a treat, I'm getting wise to her. I checked her feet.....DRY! She didn't even leave the sun porch! NO TREAT FOR YOU FATTIE!

Candace said...

Ooooohhhh, that naughty cat! Cats have a mind of their own. Our cats know the minute the food bowl is empty. It doesn't matter if it's been one minute or 5 hrs. They run around like maniacs, meowing and running under our feet to trip us. You would think they never got feed. Our Hymie HAS to have fresh water, at night, even if we filled it at 5pm! FREAKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Katy said...

I've got two words for you: squirt bottle. That's how we do it at my house.