So I have gathered myself up from last night, and I am doing better. I brushed off the bad vibes, and put on positive vibes. Being at home with Mike and Jude have definitely helped with my emotions. Em is still at her dads, but I did talk to her this morning and she is doing well. I love hearing her little voice on my phone whenever she calls because she is just so cute.
Seeing as it is the New Year I decided to list out certain aspects of life I would like to tackle. I am not going to list that they are "New Years Resolutions" because those tend to be broken. Therefore, I am just going to call them my New Years goals.
So here we go:
1. Work on finding a new neurologist that we like as much as the neurosurgeon and pediatrician. Finding doctors that we respect has been a difficult task. As you have read from prior blogs I will not tolerate doctors who fail to hold a true interest in you or your child.
2. Get these extra ten pounds of baby weight off my behind by working out at lunch time.
3. Work on getting a grant from the government to finish my psychology degree. From there I will look at tackling a masters degree so we will never have to worry about funds, and medical bills again. I had great grades in college, and I plan to tackle this head on. When I put my mind to something it generally can be accomplished.
4. Work on selling more life insurance... which is what I still make commission on. Therefore, I can use that money for a vacation instead of sending it all to Baylor, Cooks, and the IRS...lol! I would like to take our kids on a vacation of some sort. We may not be able to go to far yet until we get Jude's seizures under control, but they should get relax time. Maybe even camping?
5. To work as hard as I can at my current position at work because I think my boss truly deserves that for all he has done.
6. To be the best friend, and family member I can be.
7. To be a loving understanding wife, and a great mom!
So what are your New Years goals?? I would love to know?