Tuesday, February 15, 2011

A little update.

I have decided I need to move to Maui, there is just to much drama here, lol! Anyway, my hours are all messed up and I am going on 48 hrs of little sleep. So I am a bit cranky and not making much sense on the phone. Jude did pretty well last night, it was me having the issues with sleep. He woke up twice, and once in a full on seizure, but he went back to bed after about thirty minutes.

Anyway, enough griping. Here are some more pictures from Maui.

This is Cujo, he was the owners dog.





This is black beach. The sand is crushed volcanic rock.



2 comments:

x o x o u i said...

I totally just stole your black-sand pic and put it on my desktop background!! :-D Thank you for sharing those pics--I was just so happy for you to be able to go! You deserved it!

The Henrys said...

I'm sorry you are having a hard time since you have been home. I was so glad you made it to Maui with all of the bad weather. Please keep posting pictures! The black sand beach is beautiful!