Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Update

Hi all! This is Sarah, Jenn's cousin, with an update. Jennifer was admitted to the hospital Monday after complaining of not feeling well. The diagnosis is preterm labor and she is currently on a Terbutaline pump to stall contractions. She will have a level 2 sonogram tonight to check on Jude and also to see if the contractions are causing any dilation. If not, and Jude is well, she will be sent home tomorrow with the Terb pump. I'll update as soon as I know something. Thank you all for your prayers.

1 comment:

Misty said...

thanks for the update Sarah, Ive been waiting for an update after the shower and was worried please keep us updated. Jenn you and Jude are in my prayers. When i was preg with Cameron she tried to come at 27 weeks i was hosp for 2 days on the mag to develop her lungs faster and the turb to stop the contractions it worked she held on til nov 12 even though she was due in dec 12 hang in there sweetie it will all be ok God Bless you all