Monday, July 7, 2008

Monday

Well it was a nice long weekend, but we all got back to the grindstone today. It hasn't been as busy as I thought it would be, but it's been pretty steady. Sarah did have fun with the customer who was mad we weren't open on the 4th though. Sarah cracks me up! I am ready to head home and cook dinner for my family and spend time with them. I guess we only have a few more hours to go. I do like my job and I get to sit in the air conditioning during the day so I am very thankful for that.
Anyway, I have another OB appt on Wed and I will get to see Jude again. I am of course praying that his head has increased in size, but I really believe that it will have. So we are now heading towards being 31 weeks pregnant. I am ready to have him, but I know he needs to stay in a bit longer. I am on a support forum with some other pregnant women. I had read that a lady gave birth to her baby in her bathroom with her husbands help about a week ago. Even though he was well over 3 lbs I am afraid he had some serious issues and didn't make it. Ugh, my heart just ached for her. No mother should have to experience that kind of loss. So hug your kiddos tonight.

No comments: