Thursday, April 7, 2011

A good man and a sleepy baby

My cousins grandfather passed away this morning. When I heard I burst into tears at my office which was an unexpected reaction. I knew he had been very ill, but he was still a good man and a constant figure from my childhood. My cousin is dealing very well with it. I think she knew it was time for him to go and that he wouldn't be in pain anymore. I am sorry for her loss today.

Jude had another good night last night. He was up and down a bit but still seemed like he slept pretty well. The nurse also noted a decrease in the seizure activity yesterday so the medication seems to be working well. Although Jude was very needy last night and was upset if you were not holding him. Mike and I took very fast baths and showers last night to get back out to Jude before he got upset.

So we are hoping to continue to progress from here!!!

No comments: