Friday, April 15, 2011

Emily's labs

Her labs results are normal!!! HOORAY!!! She still looks terrible, the rash has spread, and she is very tired but we now know there is nothing harmful in her lungs. Thank goodness. So we will just battle this out. I realized that I am used to dealing with Jude's illnesses but I am not used to Emily being sick. I cannot imagine anything happening to my Em and I have been really stressed about her. So I am very grateful everything came back clear.

Jude seems to be a bit affected by his medication increase, but overall he is well. He is very smiley tonight and it warms my heart.

I want to say a big thank you to Mike for getting Em to her doctor appointment today. When I had to leave he stepped in and really helped her out. They told her she would have to give blood and he held her the whole way through.

No comments: