Saturday, September 28, 2013

Jude's overnight update

So overall Jude DID have a good night. They are running his pediasure at half strength and 45 ml per hour and so far he has kept it down. So it seems the Zofran they gave him worked! The big test will be when he wakes up. His stats held good most of the night except for a big increase in his heart rate when he would wake up moaning. I don't think this was from his spasticity but rather pain he was dealing with. He would moan and moan until he got medicine or could get comfortable again. So we are a bit tired this morning. The nurse Melissa is very nice and said she knew Jude was up a lot and was saving his vitals for last this morning.

I am waiting for him to wake up so I can hopefully see some smiles. Hopefully it's a great day. I will update again tonight.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the updates. I've been so worried about him. We are keeping all of you in our thoughts. Take care.