Friday, January 6, 2012

It's the freakin weekend

This has got to be the hardest week at work I have ever had and I am not exaggerating. Jude did not sleep well Thursday morning after midnight and then working the job of two Thursday during the day just exhausting. I stood in Wendy's last night waiting on an order of chili and the ground felt a little shakey . The good news is it's Friday and almost the weekend....YAY!!!! Em has a pageant this weekend so we are hitting the road to Louisiana. She is so excited to spend some time together. I am too, but I am also looking forward to some sleep!

I actually slept so hard last night. Jude got up three times, but that's a really good night. So I was rested and bouncing around the house this morning! Jude woke up at 5am just cracking up. He literally laughed in his bed for an hour so I laid there listening to him through the baby monitor smiling. I even went and peeked in on him. I think he could feel my presence because he turned my direction and smiled really big. He is such a character sometimes. I guess he was having a really good dream and woke up thinking about it.

I do have to brag on him for a minute. When I got home from work yesterday Mike had Jude sitting in his tomato seat while he finished his G button feed. We like to have him sit up if possible because it lowers the risk of Jude vomiting. Well Jude isn't fond of the seat and he kept saying "uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!". Mike would respond "No Up Jude." Jude would push himself forward in his straps and repeat himself. He repeated himself until he got what he wanted. He was determined to get out of that chair and with persistence he did.


No comments: