Thursday, March 24, 2011

Sicklies and new braces

I am home with strep throat and Em is at home with a sinus infection today. We have both been quarantined by Mike. I am hoping to be back to work tomorrow. I dislike having to take sick days.

Today Mike took Jude to get fitted for new AFO'S for his legs. He has outgrown his other pair and his right foot has really started turning in. This happens because he doesn't walk on his feet. He spends about an hour each day in his stander but it's not helping. In addition his hands are starting to turn in too so he is getting new braces that work better on his hands.

Tomorrow is Jude's sleep study. I doubt I will be able to make it since I have been  sick. Mike is going to take him out and stay with him overnight.

Jude has a new haircut and it's super cute. He has a bit of a Mohawk so we are getting a kick out of him.

1 comment:

Candace said...

I hate to hear you guys are sick again! I hope Jude does ok with his sleep study.