Monday, May 9, 2011

Zzzz's and a picture

I went up to Jude's therapy session today. Charlotte and Jude rode transportation and I was able to run over on my lunch break. Charlotte (our nurse) said she was very impressed with the drive today...thank goodness! I was all prepared to watch Jude have his vital stem therapy which helps teach Jude to swallow. Although, this is what I saw.



Yep Jude slept through the entire therapy. Charlotte also said she had a hard time getting him up to take his bath today. He is just a sleepy boy. He grunted a lot last night and had to be repositioned so I am wondering if he needed to catch up on sleep. Charlotte is going to watch him closely to make sure there isn't anything else going on. We did everything we could to wake him up for therapy, but he would have no part of it.

My mothers day went well. We didn't do much at all. I thought I would share on of the photo's of Emily that the wonderfaul Tiarra from Little Faces Photography captured! It's my favorite so far.




2 comments:

Kim C. said...

Bless Jude's little heart, hopefully the Doctor can determine a good balance on his meds soon. He needs sleep and he needs his seizures controlled, but he also needs to be alert for therapy. Of course, you already know that. Just hang in there, I know there is an answer for Jude. You are a wonderful mom, and a wonderful advocate for Jude. The picture of Emily, so beautiful. Praying for your family, as always.

Katy said...

Gorgeous picture of Emily!

Charlie slept through certain therapies for some time--it was his way of avoiding the work--tricky monkey.