Thursday, May 5, 2011

darn seizures

I feel much better today! I took my lunch early and slept a bit today so I could catch up. I had a horrible headache when I woke up so I knew I wasn't moving for a bit. Anyway, it worked like a charm!

Jude is doing well, but last night we had a very sad experience with his seizures. They seem to be picking up in frequency as I mentioned before. Well he normally laughs when the seizure is over, but last night he whimpered and cried out. We felt terrible! I am so anxious to try out the Keto diet and to see if it will help him. I still haven't heard from the doctor this week. I plan on calling them again today. I appreciate the emails I have received from various readers with their experiences. I have heard from several people that said they were placed in the hospital to starty and several that said since their child had a g button and ketocal they were able to start at home. I will be interested to see what they do with Jude.



1 comment:

Sherry C said...

I'm so glad you have diet to try I really hope it's helpful for Jude.