Friday, May 6, 2011

Mono, smiles, and Moms

A mother is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie. ~Tenneva Jordan




It's mother's day weekend. We don't really have any big plans. I will just see what the weekend brings. I am thankful for the women in my life that provided care and comfort when my mother passed. Thank you for being there for me.

Emily had a field trip with her school yesterday. They toured the giant Dallas Cowboys stadium. She had a great time, but guess where she is today? Yep, bed! Emily fails to remember that her body cannot keep up with what her mind THINKS it can do right now. Her immune system is still so weak. So when she got home from school we went to get some dinner and by the time we got back she was miserable. Her back was hurting so bad. So I made Emily and her friend some smoothies then they decided to put on a face mask and relax.  Then she took some Motrin and went to bed. She is suppose to have some pictures done tonight with Jude near our house.....I am hoping she feels better. This virus has been a nightmare!



So Jude is going through this phase that when he hears mommy he wants mommy to pick him up and talk to him. He will complain until I come over to him........and this is his response





Dear Em and Jude ~ I am honored to be your mother!

1 comment:

x o x o u i said...

Now THAT's what I call a real friend! LOL!!! Love it!