Wednesday, May 4, 2011

It's a Wednesday update!

As grateful as I am for Mike's new job I am SO tired I feel sick. Jude has been up and down .......and Mike gets up at 5:45 now. Well he isn't the quietest person in the world (all those that know him are now laughing) so therefore Jude wakes up and the dogs. That means I have to get up. Although, I will continue to get up early as long as he has this great job. I think I might get a tread mill and watch the news while walking until it's time to get ready for work.

Jude is doing well. We were having more issues with his transportation to therapy and his doctor's, but I think they finally have his situation ironed out. We will see this next week if they finally get it right. He is still grinding his teeth and his startle seizures have greatly increased. After his seizures he seems to be very irritable so we think they may be causing some pain. We keep the Motrin handy. I am anxious to talk to the doctors about the Keto diet. I am just waiting on a phone call back from the neuro about this. If you would like to read more about it here: http://www.epilepsyfoundation.org/about/treatment/ketogenicdiet/


No comments: