Monday, May 16, 2011

A puppy and some seizures

I had a very busy weekend, but a good weekend. Friday night Jude and I had a date night together. I packed him up and we went to my dads house for dinner. He seemed to really enjoy spending time with me. When I put him in the truck to leave I asked him if he had fun with mommy and he smiles the biggest smile.  He had a lot of seizures throughout the weekend, but overall he did well.

Yesterday we went to my cousins house because her oldest daughter is graduating from high school. My aunt brought her new puppy for us to see. It may be the cutest puppy I have ever seen. I carried him around most the day.



Charlotte just called and said Jude is not having a good day. She said he had five seizures before they even left the house for therapy then during therapy he threw several full tantrums. I am getting irritated that I am still not getting answers on the KETO!


No comments: