Wednesday, October 27, 2010

a quick update

Jude had therapy again today, and Miss Jennifer is getting used to this look..........



She thinks it's cute that he is showing eye contact, even if it is his "angry" eyes. Jude has had a lot of spasms today, several at therapy. We are attributing this to his teething again, but I am anxious to get them under control. Also, Jude seems to have suddenly grown. I swear he looked so much bigger when I got home from work yesterday.

I am busy getting ready for our haunted cemetery fundraiser this weekend. We always go all out of Halloween for the kiddo's, and this year we are accepting donations for Emily's Smile Boxes. I really hope we have a great turn out. Last year we had 117 kids show up!!

1 comment:

Laura Marchant said...

Good luck! I hope you have a huge turn out!