Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Encephalomalacia

Finally! I have a name for this issue. I got the full MRI report and the MRI dr said that she cannot give an absolute prognosis due to the gestational age, but Encephalomalacia what she sees happening. Basically, my understanding is this was a stroke that caused a degeneration of the brain tissue. Causes? Seems several things but could be a lack of blood flow to through the cord, or possible momo twin. Believe it or not the twin thing kinda makes sense. My hormone levels were more than tripling every 2 days at the beginning of this pregnancy. I also had a friend of some one's that works with police, etc as a psychic tell me about 6 weeks ago that "this is all due to a twin that absorbed". FREAKY...................FREAKY! Just was strange hearing that today!

No comments: