Friday, December 9, 2011

The show

Well I am feeling pretty run down today and my throat is sore. Not sure if Jude gave me his stuff or if I am just exhausted from Emily's play, Jude's being sick, etc. I need to be better by tomorrow because I have a lot to do! Tonight is the last night for Emily's show! She did great in "Yes, Virginia There Is A Santa Claus". She has been playing "Mary-Lou". I know I am her mom, but Emily truly has a natural talent for acting. Jude came with us to watch the show last night and he enjoyed it until everyone started clapping. He got very scared and Mike had to leave with him. Poor Jude!

Here are some pictures of Em from last night.





1 comment:

Jo-Anne said...

That looked great. Emily looks so happy! Yes, Virginia There Is A Santa Clause is my favourite Christmas story. I read it to my daughter every Christmas Eve. =)