Thursday, October 13, 2011

A progress report

Jude came home with a "progess" folder from school yesterday. His folder contained his very first progress report. It explained which goals he had met and which ones he had not. It was encouraging to see Jude has began to meet some goals and discouraging to see he received a 0 out of 5 regarding reaching and grasping. Inside his folder he also had a "school picture day" form. I smiled because we never thought of Jude paritipcating in school pictures. I am not sure why I didn't think he would be included......he should be. I don't buy Emily's school pictures because she receives so many through Mike and Tiarra. Although, I decided Jude should have his. So I filled out the little form and slipped my check in the order form. I then placed the envelope back into his folder for Charlotte and shed a little tear.  

No comments: