Sunday, November 22, 2009

Seizures

Jude's eating has picked up, but so have his seizures. We are a bit perplexed by the increase, and are hunting for reasons. I am thinking Jude will have the eeg the doctor suggested much sooner than later. Jude is still in good spirits so we don't think he is sick. We will just take it day by day, and see what's going on.

The weekend has flown by, but I have gotten some relaxation time which has been wonderful. Jude and I woke up about 8:30, but we hung out in bed until 11, it was awesome!

I am going to keep this short, because the word seizure really sums everything up. Seizures are demons that rear their ugly head, and I hate them!


1 comment:

claire said...

do they usually increase when he eats more? or is this just a first time it occured? maybe it has to do with his metabolizing certain proteins or a build up of something that causes them?

Just trying to think outside of the box or proverbial noggin! good luck!