Monday, November 23, 2009

Crazy dreams

Before I spill my crazy dreams I would like to share a conversation with my daughter.

Me: So your daddy took you to New Moon, did you like it?

Em: It was AWESOME, it was like Jacob was hotness, and Edward was like so dreamy, then Jacob was like grrrrrrrrrr and a big furry ball of greatness.

Me: Um ok.
___________________________________________________

So I have been having the weirdest dreams lately, and I am sure they mean something. So what are your Freudian opinions? The first dream I have had several times, and it's always the same scenario. I am out of state with various people, and I know I hate to make it back for work in the morning, but I am 14 hours away. Plus, I have to drive myself back and cross a very large suspension bridge. {I am scared to death of suspension bridges, they are just not normal}

Second dream ~ My whole family is on a cruise ship, and we are coming into dock. We are standing on the bow, and we can see all these buildings besides us. We hit something, and the alarm is sounding, and we need to get off. We can't though because there are all these sharks, and huge whales, and other dangerous sea creatures jumping all around the boat, so we are stuck. I know whales are not dangerous, but there were mass numbers of them.

Third, last night I had a dream I had cancer, and in my dream I was telling myself I knew I was dreaming, and that I needed to go get checked out. That freaked me out. I woke up a bit worried, but I know I am fine.

Anyway, you are now welcome to let me know how crazy I am, ha!

Jude is about the same, and his diapers have become very messy so I am yet again leaning towards teething causing all his issues. Emily never had problems with her teeth, so this is all very new to me.



**Update ~ One of my best friends just read my blog, and called to tell me I am officially nuts :)

4 comments:

Shannon said...

Hmmm...I'm 31 and I think your daughter hit the nail on the head with her New Moon description. lol It was great!!!

Anonymous said...

You need to go to dreammoods.com and have fun figuring out what your dreams mean. It is actually fun to pick apart a dream.

Staci A said...

You aren't nuts! I have crazy dreams too. I'm usually happier not remembering them.

Katy said...

I can almost never remember my dreams. . . except the one about going to work/school with no pants on. I've had that one a million times.