Tuesday, May 3, 2016

The Memory Feed

I had an overwhelming response to yesterdays blog and I thank all those that reached out. I want to continue making a difference and if that means sharing my grief then that's what I plan to do. I had multiple people email explaining that the feelings I listed are exactly what they had been feeling but were unable to communicate them properly. 

When Jude first passed away the memory feed on my Facebook just tore my heart apart. However today I began to look at the pictures differently. I was thankful that I had chosen over the years to have such a strong social media presence. Due to that choice my memory feed is full of amazing pictures each day. It's almost like Jude is telling me good morning. 




I had Jude and a little Leibe on my page today and I am grateful for that. 


No comments: