Wednesday, April 27, 2016

A Quick Little Update.

I have good moments and bad moments and I believe that's normal. At work sometimes it's so quiet that I just start thinking about Jude and cry behind my computer. Tonight Emily had a photo shoot for the PolkaDot Alley. They had the cutest items and she had so much fun. I was happy to see her enjoying herself.  

On our way home I realized Jude wasn't going to be there to smile at me when I walked through the door and the tears started to fall again. I feel as if we are riding a roller coaster again but I know the roller coaster will start slowing down.

When I got home tonight another amazing gift was on my doorstep. I have been so amazed at the outpouring of love for Jude and our family. I realized today we are about to go into May and it seems like we are on a time warp but amazing people stop and still remember us. It's so humbling. If I fail to thank you know that all you did meant so much.

I received this picture and I thought it summed up exactly how I am feeling.






No comments: